Tuesday 5 August 2014

NEW SIZZIX RELEASE FROM EILEEN HULL - VINTAGE KITCHEN

I have some extremely exiting news to share with you today. Eileen Hull has a new release due around December time this year and I had the privilege of working with a couple of the dies which I am showcasing today with a couple of sneak peeks.
The first item I am showcasing is the fabulous CANISTER DIE which has many fabulous opportunities to use in different ways. I am already thinking about creating a bird house from this die and maybe a house design in some shape or form.
I will go into more details of how I made these pieces closer to the release date.
The next die I am showcasing is the COOKIE JAR another fabulous die, I love the dimension you can create on this piece and it is perfect for sending gifts like homemade biscuits and chocolates.
The new range is so versatile and has so many posibilites and these dies are Scoreboard dies and cut mountboard beautifully.
The picture above shows the very talented Eileen Hull showcasing her wonderful release. I cannot wait to get my hands on these fabulous versatile dies. My fellow team members will also be showcasing more of the range over the next few weeks and have created some fabulous designs to inspire you along the way.

These sneak peeks are to whet your appetite and we will have more details for you closer to the release date so stay tuned.

Here is a link so that you can view the full range enjoy!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Tracy x x


20 comments:

Almo said...

Yes Tracy these dies look really great, I am already in love with those canisters look forward to their release. Mo x

Cath said...

These look amazing Tracy...I know what I want for Christmas!!!! Stunning makes as always x

Julie Lee said...

How beautifully you've showcased these lovely dies!Those canisters look so original and fun! I love Eileen's dies but I have only one of them - definitely want more! - the canister one looks great and so many possibilities for the cookie jar too! Christmas list is lengthening, I fear! Julie Ann xx

Redanne said...

You have used the cannister die brilliantly Tracy and I love the way you have decorated it. I feel very privileged to be part of the team who have been able to use some of Eileen's amazing new release too! Anne xx

steffi said...

Ooh they're fab - just followed the link - really liking the oven too :o)

Inkypinkycraft said...

These look wonderful! And you have shown them off beautifully ! How fab are these .xx

Michelle said...

Wonderful projects, Tracy! I especially love those canisters. Gorgeous!

massofhair said...

I can see me NEEDING some of the new Eileen dies, you have done an amazing job with the canisters they look very Borg (Star Trek)design, love that stencil.

Great job enticing us with new items we can't get until December lol.

Hope to see more :-) xxx

Julia Aston said...

wonderful projects and exciting new dies coming out!

Jenny Marples said...

These look so exciting and so useful too Tracy. Having seen what you've done with yours the cannister will definitely be on my shopping list! Jenny x

Anonymous said...

You have creatively showcased the new dies.
I can imagine the possibilities would be endless and cannot wait until you share with us a birdhouse and as for the cookie jar, it has a lovely cozy feel to it, very nostalgic.
I know if I had a die-cutting machine, I would be tempted with those.
Wishes
Lynne

Claudine said...

Fabulous creations, I am loving this collection, so fun and so cute

Clare said...

WOW, those canisters are so cool! Fabulous work as always!

Olga Siedlecka said...

Great idea indeed!

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovin the cup cake !

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, how cool, Tracy - the metallic canisters look just brilliant. Love the cookie jar too - but the canisters have completely won my heart!
Alison xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the canisters especially but must admit the cookie jar would make a fabulous present holder too! Chrisx

Dianne said...

Out of this world, amazing creations, your are sooooooo talented, thanks for sharing it..

Paper Profusion said...

Just popped over from Annes - these are totally to die for! All adorable, beautiful makes. Nicola x

Anna-Karin said...

These are gorgeous Tracy! Love your wonderful green canisters!